This assessment gave me a better understanding of what I’m going through in my physical and spiritual health, and most importantly, the most hope, peace of mind, and empowerment I’ve ever felt on my healing journey.”
This is for you if:
- You recognize the wisdom of always working at the root cause to solve a problem
- You recognize that you have an inner being that's always trying to guide you
- You are already working on your own part to change your thoughts and heal your body
Autoimmune and systemic conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and Lupus
Chronic infections such as Candida albicans and herpes (HSV-1 and HSV-2)
Psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and body dysmorphia
Hormonal imbalances and their side effects (e.g., trouble losing weight, uterine fibroids, PCOS)
Mindset blocks that affect your self-image, health, relationships, work, etc.
Your Intuitive Health Assessment can cover as many unwanted manifestations as you want to address. Don't leave anything out!
Expected Outcomes: Your body's wisdom tells us, clearly and directly, whether it's possible to heal your specified issues
Subconscious Emotional Patterns: A complete inventory of the deepest subconscious blocks and attachments contributing to your specified issues
Readiness for Core Wound Healing: Your inner wisdom tells us how ready you are for healing the deep subconscious patterns at the root cause of your specified issues
Spiritual-Level Influences: A list of soul contracts, open past-life connections, and karma that are holding back your desired changes
Nutritional/Chemical Imbalances: A thorough list of deficiencies and excesses that keep your mind and body from healing your specified issues (*not a substitute for medical testing)
Action Plan: Specific, action-oriented guidance for incorporating all the information from the Assessment into your life, addressing necessary changes in all sectors of your life: emotions/mindset, food & nutrition, physical movement, recreation, spiritual practices, relationships, physical environment, and other practitioners to consult
Next Steps: Takes the Action Plan one step further by identifying the 1-3 items that are best for you to focus on first
Ugh, I know that feeling.
You believe that complete healing and freedom are possible, but how much more time, money, and hope can you afford to invest in finding them?
Here's how the Intuitive Health Assessment is different from other solutions you've tried:
- We look at ALL LEVELS of your being. Most practitioners look at JUST physical or emotional or energetic causes, because that's all they know. My assessment AND my healing work incorporate all levels of your being at once.
- It's specific to what works for YOU. Your body knows exactly what it needs, and in this Assessment I directly access that wisdom, rather than relying on theories of what SHOULD work.
- It's a complete, UNBIASED look at everything you need. There's an old saying, "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." In other words, most practitioners have an inherent bias toward what they already know. But with the Intuitive Health Assessment, I repeatedly check my biases and ask whether there's anything else that needs to be addressed.
I signed up for the Fearless Freedom program as a lot of the information I received through the Health Assessment was very clear, helpful and totally resonated with me. I am so glad I signed up. It was so worth the money!”
Christina Ammerman is a masterful spiritual healer who has perfected a method for permanently healing the Core Wounds, connecting the dots between the subconscious mind, chakras, and our Divine nature in ways that no one else has.
Her “why” is Peace - World Peace as the result of more and more people finding Inner Peace. Her own experience with childhood abuse and its effects on her adult life is an ongoing catalyst for her to explore peace in all its forms.
Christina has been a professional healer since 2005. She's an avid student of the Teachings of Abraham (Esther Hicks) and A Course in Miracles. She consciously strives for unconditional acceptance of everyone including herself, believing in the inherent right of every person to choose how they identify and express themselves.
You are always welcome to reach out to Christina via email for any relevant (non-spam) conversations.
If you are a personal assistant needing to enroll in an Intuitive Health Assessment for someone else and/or you have an NDA for me to sign, contact me first.
Required disclaimer: The Intuitive Health Assessment is for informational purposes only and not intended as a replacement for advice from a medical professional. The client assumes all responsibility for verifying the information with their medical provider.